The time you spend preparing your home in the fall for the winter weather that is to come can help save you money on costly home repairs. Water damage repair costs can be expensive and the damage quite intrusive and disruptive. Your efforts with the following maintenance tips are good preventive medicine. You should inspect and repair the following:
- Detached or separated shingles
- Chimney structural damage and get a professional cleaning if you haven’t had one to help prevent a potential chimney fire from occurring.
- Gutters to help prevent water damage to the exterior of your home or your crawl space.
- HVAC System and get it tuned up to help ensure for a warm home during the cold months ahead.
- Air Duct System to find any leaks in the duct work to keep your home’s energy efficient and the heat inside of your home. For $39, ADCVA will conduct an Aeoroseal Residential Leak Detection Inspection to determine if your system has a leak.
- Air Leaks and use caulk or weather-stripping materials to seal any cracks or gaps.
- Pipes for leaks before temperatures drop to freezing to avoid their bursting.
- Your generator should be working properly before there is a power outage.
Do you suspect that you are losing heat? Call us today at 757-366-5237 to schedule your $39 Aeroseal Leak Detection Air Duct System Inspection. WE are available to answer your questions.