We are responsible for the removal of visible surface contaminants and deposits from within the Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) system. The HVAC system includes any interior surface of the air distribution system for conditioned spaces and/or occupied zones. This includes the entire heating, air-conditioning and ventilation system from the points where the air enters the system to the points where the air is discharged from the system.
HVAC system cleaning is performed in accordance with current published standards of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). To bring your building's air conveyance systems up to capacity and ensure the indoor air is clean, we utilize NADCA source removal methods of cleaning which is the most complete and thorough method available today. Surfaces cleaned include:
- Air intakes, dampers, louvers and plenums are brushed, scraped and vacuumed to remove dust, dirt, mold, mildew and other foreign materials.
- Heating and cooling coils are brushed and vacuumed, and where possible, washed and rinsed with water soluble cleaning solutions.
- Fans and housings are disassembled, cleaned and washed with water soluble cleaning solutions.
- Brushing, scraping and vacuuming of all interior surfaces until visibly clean.
- Professional access holes are cut into the ductwork with template cutters. Skilled workmen then reach in with special tools to remove contaminants.
- Access doors are installed in all service openings to ensure an insulated air tight seal.
- All grilles, diffusers, registers and vents are marked, removed and cleaned by brushing, vacuuming and washing.
- Damaged grilles, diffusers, registers and vents can be replaced for an additional charge, with a variety of different types and styles to choose from.
- Existing grilles are replaced in their original marked settings to maintain proper airflow after cleaning.